CPMC has a full range of pediatric services that allow us to truly deliver "whole child" care. Plus, an innovative collaboration between CPMC and Stanford Children's Health offers remarkable care in more than 25 pediatric specialties.
Giving Opportunities in Children's Health
- Novack Family Child Life Services — Made possible through philanthropy, reduce the anxiety children and their families encounter as a result of illness and hospitalization.
- Deikel Family Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) — Invest in our tiniest patients. Much of the latest technology in our NICU that helps tiny babies grow stronger every day is acquired with philanthropic funding.
- Newborn Connections™ — Offers support and education through pregnancy and early parenthood, providing prenatal classes, support groups, breastfeeding and baby supplies and lactation services.
- Pediatric Emergency Department — Designed for children and families, the six private rooms in the Pediatric Emergency Department offer a welcoming child-focused environment.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center — Philanthropy ensures families have access to the Center’s services regardless of insurance or ability to pay. The greatest need is KCDC’s General Scholarship Program, providing children from low-income families access to assessment and therapy services for learning, developmental, behavioral, psychological and other conditions or disabilities. You can also give through the Stuart Brotman Memorial Fund, paying tribute to a generous and caring man; 100% of your gift goes directly to KCDC services.
- Gabriela Aitkenhead — Gabriela's twin boys received exceptional care in CPMC's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit which treats 1,000 children a year, plus 15,000 Pediatric Emergency visits every year.
- Ted and Pamala Deikel — The Deikels' philanthropic investment brought innovative technology to CPMC's Deikel Family Newborn ICU, designated a Level III NICU.
- Deborah and Kenneth Novack — The Novack's were inspired to invest in the newly named Novack Family Child Life Services at CPMC, now serving 30,000 patient encounters a year.
Transforming Children's Care in San Francisco
Philanthropy Powers Our Innovation
You can be a catalyst in transforming children's care in San Francisco. Every dollar of your philanthropic investment goes directly to the CPMC Children's Health program that most inspires you.
Fermin P. Nasol
Campaign Director, Women's and Children's Health
2015 Steiner Street
San Francisco, CA 94115