CPMC's two new safe and smart hospitals now open — Mission Bernal and Van Ness — provide our philanthropic partners with visible ways to be recognized or honor loved ones. Many spaces have already been named and more opportunities remain. Here is just a sampling of some of the beautiful and healing spaces still available to be named at both campuses.
For more information, please contact Blair Parker, Donor Relations Manager, CPMC Foundation, (415) 600-4405, email@example.com.
Naming Opportunities (Partial List)
- $25,000 — Post-Surgical Recovery Bays; Imaging Inpatient Holding Bays; Antenatal Testing Bays
- $35,000 — Ambulatory Care Unit Prep/Recovery Rooms; Ultrasound Rooms
- $50,000 — Patient Rooms; Imaging Rooms
- $75,000 — ICU Patient Rooms; Newborn ICU Patient Rooms; Pediatric ICU Patient Rooms
- $100,000 — ED Treatment Rooms; Physician Sleep Rooms; Physician and Staff Workrooms
- $500,000 — General Operating Rooms; ICU Waiting Area; Surgery Staff Lounge
- $1,000,000 — Meditation Rooms; Conference Rooms; Ultrasound, Radiology and Other Imaging Suites
- $5,000,000 — Mission Bernal Cafeteria; Oncology Care Unit; Orthopedics Care Unit
They showed their love for their city with a gift that named the Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Emergency Department at CPMC’s new Van Ness Campus. The department exceeds 16,500 square feet in size and will handle tens of thousands of cases annually, many of a life-and-death nature.