Safety Is Our Top Priority
Our teams are trained and equipped to care for you while protecting your safety.
Before Your Visit
Steps we’re taking to help keep our patients and staff safe:
- Screening by phone
- Face masks required
- Screening at entrance
- Contactless check-in
During Your Visit
Safety measures to expect inside our care centers include:
- Isolating patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- Daily symptom screening for providers and staff
- Physical distancing
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Strict procedures are in place at our clinics and hospitals:
- Surfaces sanitized daily
- Cleaning of equipment between patients
- Hand sanitizers available
- Procedure rooms sterilized
COVID-19 Surge Readiness
Our care teams and facilities are prepared for increases in COVID-19 patients.
Our Network’s Strength
We’re actively managing COVID-19 in Northern California.
- Coordinating responses through the Sutter Health Emergency Management System.
- Moving resources throughout our integrated network to where they’re needed most.
- Working with federal, state and local governments, as well as community partners.
- Researching safe and effective COVID-19 testing and treatment options.
Our Care Centers
Our clinics and hospitals are staying prepared.
We’re Here for You
COVID-19 Advice Line
Call (866) 961-2889 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to talk with a clinician who will direct you to the appropriate care.
Use our COVID-19 Screener for an initial assessment of your symptoms and guidance on what to do next.