Transforming Children's Health in San Francisco
Giving Opportunities in Newborn and Children's Health
- Deikel Family Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) — Invest in our tiniest patients. Much of the latest technology in our NICU that helps tiny babies grow stronger every day is acquired with philanthropic funding.
- Newborn Connections™ — Offers support and education through pregnancy and early parenthood, providing prenatal classes, support groups, breastfeeding and baby supplies and lactation services.
- Music Therapy Program — At no cost, a music therapist is now available to CPMC’s patients, including children and NICU infants. NICU music therapists hold an advanced credential to provide music therapy to premature infants to address medical and developmental goals.
- Novack Family Child Life Services — Made possible through philanthropy, reduce the anxiety children and their families encounter as a result of illness and hospitalization.
- Pediatric Emergency Department — Designed for children and families, the six private rooms in CPMC's Pediatric Emergency Department offer a welcoming child-focused environment.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center — Philanthropy ensures families have access to the Center’s services regardless of insurance or ability to pay. KCDC’s General Scholarship Program provides children from low-income families access to assessment and therapy services for learning, developmental, behavioral, psychological and other conditions. You can also give through the Stuart Brotman Memorial Fund, paying tribute to a generous and caring man; 100% of your gift goes directly to KCDC services.
- New equipment for Novack Family Child Life Services includes a device that encourages premature infants to learn to suck by rewarding them with music.
- Kalmanovitz Child Development Center helps kids reach their full potential in 18,000 patient visits a year.
- Home to San Francisco’s first Pediatric Emergency Department, CPMC treats 14,000 children’s emergency cases a year, plus 1,000 more in our Pediatric ICU.
The Impact of Philanthropy
CPMC’s philanthropic partners power innovation and transform care for patients.
Philanthropic investments empower extraordinary programs like the Novack Family Child Life Services at CPMC.
Their generosity innovated technology and named CPMC's Deikel Family Newborn ICU.
Gabriela's twin boys received exceptional care in CPMC's Pediatric Emergency Department and Pediatric ICU.
Philanthropy Powers Our Innovation
You can be a catalyst in transforming children's health in San Francisco. 100% of your philanthropic investment goes directly to the CPMC program that most inspires you.
Director of Annual Giving and Major Gifts, Women’s & Children’s Health
2015 Steiner Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Office: (415) 600-2964
Cell: (978) 621-3205