Leave a Lasting Legacy in the Healing Garden
Thanks to philanthropic contributions from our community, Sutter Cancer Center at Sutter Roseville Medical Center was made possible.
Now, more cancer patients and their families can focus on health and healing, closer to home.
Thanks to the generosity of the Sutter Roseville Auxiliary, the new Healing Garden’s beautiful landscaping, private seating areas, cascading waterfalls and art will be a comforting, peaceful retreat for people coping with cancer.
Leave a lasting legacy in the Healing Garden with a commemorative brick.
Purchasing a brick for the Healing Garden is a meaningful and permanent way to honor or remember someone special.
Your brick will be placed along the main pathway through the garden, where patients and their families will find solace in a nurturing environment for reflection, relaxation, and restoration.
- Honor or remember individuals, families, organizations or caregivers.
- Inscribe a personal message of renewal and hope.
- Choose between an 8 x 8 brick ($1,000) or a 4 x 8 brick ($500).
- 100% of the proceeds support either the cancer center general fund
or the area of greatest need (your choice).
For more information, contact:
Julie Anne Halldorson
Sutter Roseville Medical Center Foundation
(916) 781-1559 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brick orders will be placed biannually in June and December.