Convenient care for everyday illnesses.
Sutter Walk-In Care
- Same-day visits for cough, cold/flu and sore throat.
- COVID-19 vaccines by appointment only.
- In-person and Video Visits available.
Sutter Walk-In Care is ideal for:
- Ear infection
- Pink eye or stye
- Sinus infection
- Minor sprains and strains
- UTI (female, age 12+)
- Cold, flu, and sore throat
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Sports/camp physicals
- Chicken pox
- COVID-19 (by appointment)
- Flu (age 6 months+)
- Hepatitis A and B (age 18+)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Whooping cough, tetanus and diphtheria (Tdap)
- Athlete’s foot
- Cold sores
- Insect bites
- Medication refills (non-controlled)
- Minor neck and back pain
- Poison oak and ivy
- Rashes and skin infections
- Smoking cessation
- Suture or stitch removal
- Swimmer’s ear
- TB skin test
- Travel medicine (pre-travel consultations)
*Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Folsom, Natomas, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, and Vacaville locations are a service of Sutter Valley Medical Foundation.
Aptos, Concord, Dublin, Milpitas, Mountain View, Novato, Oakland, Petaluma, San Bruno, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Jose, San Ramon and Santa Rosa locations are a service of Sutter Bay Medical Foundation.
Health Insurance vs.
We accept most insurance plans.
- Office visit: $159
It's always a good idea to check with your health plan to determine the specific details of your coverage.
If you’re paying on your own, our pricing is clear and simple.
- Office visit: $192*
- Vaccines: $50 to $288
- Screenings: $99
Frequently Asked Questions
Sutter Walk-In Care services are available for adults and children 18 months of age and older. (We recommend infants receive care from their pediatricians.)
You don’t need insurance to be treated at Sutter Walk-In Care. We accept major credit cards.
To schedule a Video Visit with a Sutter Walk-In Care clinician, please sign in to My Health Online.