Convenient care for everyday illnesses.
Sutter Walk-In Care
- We’re taking extra steps to help keep you safe
- Everyone 18 months and older is welcome
- Open daily 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., including weekends
- In-person and Video Visits available
*Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Folsom, Natomas, Roseville, Rancho Cordova and Sacramento locations are a service of Sutter Valley Medical Foundation.
Aptos, Concord, Dublin, Milpitas, Mountain View, Novato, Oakland, Petaluma, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Jose, San Ramon, Santa Rosa and Walnut Creek locations are a service of Sutter Bay Medical Foundation.
Sutter Walk-In Care is ideal for:
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Screening
- Minor Sprains & Strains
- UTI (female; ages 12+)
- Video Visits for colds, flu and sore throat
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Height, Weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Chicken Pox
- Hepatitis A & B (ages 18+)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus and Diptheria (Td)
- Whooping Cough, Tetanus and Diptheria (Tdap)
- Diptheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTaP)
Additional Conditions Treated
- Athlete’s Foot
- Blood Draw & Lab Testing*
- Cold Sores
- Ear Infection
- Insect Bites
- Minor Neck and Back Pain
- Poison Oak & Ivy
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Rashes and Skin Infections
- Sinus Infection
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports/Camp Physicals
- Swimmer’s Ear
- TB Skin Test
*Laboratory services in Rancho Cordova open weekdays, 7 a.m. to noon.
Sutter Walk-In Care is available to all adults and children 18 months and older.
Don't see a Walk-In Care near you?Find a Nearby Urgent Care
Health Insurance vs.
We accept most insurance plans.
- Standard visit: $159
It's always a good idea to check with your health plan to determine the specific details of your coverage.
If you are paying on your own, our pricing is clear and simple.
- Standard visit: $129
- Vaccines: $25 to $273
- Screenings: $99
Frequently Asked Questions
Sutter Walk-In Care services are available for adults and children 18 months of age and older. (We recommend infants receive care from their pediatricians.)
You do not need insurance to be treated at a Sutter Walk-In Care clinic. We accept major credit cards.