Paul S. Jackson, M.D., Ph.D.
- Offers MyHealth Online
This provider offers Sutter Health's electronic health record with the following online services:
- Email your doctor's office
- Prescription refills
- View test results
- Proxy access for caregivers
- Track immunizations
- Secure mobile access
- Schedule an appointment*
- Pay bills online*
* Services with an asterisk vary by doctor.
Accepting new patients
Accepted Health Plans
Below is a list of plans accepted by this doctor.
While we strive to keep this list up to date, it's always a good idea to check with your health plan to determine the specific details of your coverage, and to contact the doctor's office to verify acceptance of your particular plan.
- Hospital Affiliations
Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Medical Affiliations
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Sutter Medical Network
BOARD CERTIFIED IN:
Credentials & Notables
- Medical School:
Harvard Medical School, MA
Stanford University School of Medicine, CA
Brigham and Women's Hospital, MA
Stanford Hospital, Cyberknife Stereotactic Radiosurgery Fellowship
- Primary Language(s)
Dr. Jackson also specializes in cyberknife radiosurgery, microvascular demcompression, trigeminal neuralgia, hemifacial spasm, pituitary tumor surgery, trans-sphenoidal surgery, spinal fusion surgery, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty.
- Neuro-oncology with surgical and treatment of tumors of the brain, spine and spinal cord.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for non-invasive treatment of tumors and other lesions including deep, otherwise inoperable tumors. See www.pamf.org/radiosurgery
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Vertebral compression fracture (VCF) treatment with Kyphoplasty
- Brain tumor therapy with surgery
- Spinal disorders, including degenerative disease, trauma and tumors
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery, including X-Stop, ALIF, TLIF and XLIF
- Decompression and fusion
- Microscopic discectomy
- Cervical foraminotomy lumbar
- Cervical and thoracic decompression
- Vascular malformations (both brain and spine)
- Spinal cord stimulation
Deputy Chief of Neurosurgery -- Stanford
- Stanford Hospital
- Mills Hospital
American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Jackson is married with five children. He enjoys backpacking, skiing and photography.
Learn more at: http://www.pamf.org/dr-paul-s-jackson.html. Paul Jackson, M.D. is a Palo Alto cancer and neurosurgeon who specialises stereotactic radiosurgery and the treatment of cancer and others diseases of the brain and spine.
This physician directory is provided as a convenience to you. It is not intended as a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any particular provider. Physicians are not employees or agents of Sutter Health or its affiliates. The information is submitted by each doctor and we make no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy of the information. Sutter Health is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on this information. You should verify the accuracy of the information directly with the physician's office.
All doctors on this site are affiliated with Sutter's network of care - members
of the medical staff of Sutter-affiliated hospitals, affiliated medical groups, and
independent practice associations that participate in clinical initiatives. Doctors
do not pay a fee to be included in this directory. If a physician ceases to fall within
one of the categories noted, he/she would no longer be listed on the site. Doctors
meeting your search criteria are presented in alphabetical order by last name, or
by geographic proximity if a zip code has been used as search criterion. Find out
more about star ratings.