A look back at some of Sutter Health’s key milestones in 2014.
Quality Achievement – Our commitment to quality and service means patients receive the excellent medical care they deserve, leading to better treatment results and a better quality of life. Our network received numerous awards for health care quality in 2014.
- The Joint Commission, the nation’s leading accreditor of health care organizations, recognized 13 hospitals in the Sutter Health network as among the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®.
- The Integrated Healthcare Association, a renowned industry leadership group in California, recognized seven physician organizations in our Sutter Medical Network (SMN) as leaders in medical care quality.
- Six SMN physician organizations that participated in the 2013 California Association of Physician Groups’ (CAPG) Standards of Excellence Survey each earned Elite status—the highest honor given.
- Fourteen Sutter Health hospital campuses also earned ‘A’ grades for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group® in its Fall 2014 Hospital Safety Score℠.
- Additionally, Sutter Health’s Sacramento Sierra Region earned recognition as one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems® by Truven Health Analytics.