Sutter Health Announces New Innovative Clinic for Walk-In Healthcare
New care centers offer same-day appointments, convenient and comfortable locations
Sutter Health announced the opening of three Sutter Walk-In Care locations in the greater Sacramento area.
Sutter Walk-In Care, a service of Sutter Medical Foundation, offers quick, convenient healthcare for everyday illnesses and health needs in a standalone storefront that is easily accessible for local communities. The first location opens at 8 a.m. April 4 in Roseville. Two additional Sutter Walk-In Care locations will open in Elk Grove and El Dorado Hills in late April and mid May, respectively.
“Consumers are actively seeking convenient and affordable solutions for their immediate healthcare needs,” said Don Wreden, M.D., Sutter Health senior vice president, Patient Experience. “As a leading provider in Northern California, Sutter recognizes that patients need high-quality care beyond the standard work week, and that is exactly what Walk-In Care provides these communities.”
Sutter Walk-In Care offers an innovative approach to healthcare:
- Nurse practitioners or physicians’ assistants provide treatment for everyday illnesses, health screenings and wellness services such as weight loss programs or smoking cessation support.
- Each location is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- Patients can call ahead or visit our website to save their spot, or simply just walk in to the location.
- Sutter Walk-In Care locations offer a comfortable lobby with outlets to charge your computer or phone, modern yet comfy furnishing and fixtures, as well as a complimentary coffee and tea/fruit-infused water bar.
- Sutter Walk-In Care is available to all residents 18 months and older—patients do not need to be an existing Sutter Medical Foundation patient.
- While Sutter Walk-In Care accepts most major insurance plans, patients can also pay with a credit card (health insurance is not required)
“Walk-In Care offers easy access to treatment for things like the flu or an ear infection, and wellness services like sports physicals,” said Kismet Roberts, M.D, medical director, Sutter Walk-In Care. “This service is an extension of our high-quality services and maintains that level of personalized care our patients deserve.”
Sutter Walk-In Care locations include:
- Roseville: Open April 4 at 4010 Foothills Blvd. (Brickyard Shopping Center)
- Elk Grove: Open April 28 at 4810 Elk Grove , Suite 180 (Corner of Elk Grove and Franklin Boulevards)
- El Dorado Hills: Open May 19 at 3919 Park Drive (Village Center)
While Sutter Walk-In Care provides a wide variety of healthcare services, patients with serious problems or illnesses that require more immediate attention, such as severe cuts, broken bones or shortness of breath, may visit one of Sutter Medical Foundation’s six urgent care clinics throughout the greater Sacramento area, or their nearest hospital emergency department.
To learn more about Sutter Walk-In Care, please visit www.SutterHealth.org/walk-in or call 1-800-972-5547.