Welcome, 2014 New Arrivals!
Sutter Health-affiliated hospitals welcomed several precious little ones on New Year’s Day. Cheers to all the families who welcomed a baby at the start of the New Year! Meet some of Northern California’s newest residents below.
And, if you or someone you love is expecting, be sure to visit our pregnancy and newborn website.
Central Valley Area
- Couples welcome first babies of 2014 at Sutter-affiliated Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Firstborn of 2014: Gunner James Fernandez at Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Stanislaus County’s first baby of 2014 arrives sooner than expected at Sutter-affiliated Memorial Medical Center in Modesto
Greater Bay Area
- Sonoma County’s 2014 New Year’s Baby is Family’s First Daughter – born at Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Two Baby Boys Born in San Francisco Just Moments into 2014 – One born at Sutter-affiliated California Pacific Medical Center
- Congratulations to the Heredia family, who welcomed a new baby girl on Jan. 1 at Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center