Welcome, First Babies of 2013!
Sutter Health-affiliated hospitals welcomed some very special deliveries at or shortly after the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2013.
Meet some of Northern California’s first babies of 2013 – browse by city:
- Antioch: New Year’s baby delivered by great-grandmother, KGO-TV, San Francisco
- Antioch and Berkeley: First East Bay babies of 2013 born in Antioch, Berkeley, San Jose Mercury News
- Cresent City: Double Delivery at Sutter Coast: Twin Boys are ’13’s First Babies. Del Norte Triplicate
- Fairfield: Solano’s first babies of 2013 surprise parents by coming weeks early, Vallejo Times Herald
- Lake County: Sutter Lakeside Hospital ‘s first baby of 2013 arrives, Lake County News
- Santa Cruz: New Year’s baby: Prunedale couple welcomes 2013 with daughter born just after midnight, Santa Cruz Sentinel
Did You Know: The Sutter Health network delivers more babies than any other health care provider in Northern California? In 2011 alone, Sutter Health-affiliated care centers delivered 35,424 babies.
Learn about Sutter Health’s partnership with March of Dimes to give every baby a healthy start.