The Employee Giving Campaign at Novato Community Hospital gives employees the opportunity to improve the lives of people in need and support the hospital where they work by giving to their fund of choice.
How can I get involved?
NCH Employees may make a donation via automatic payroll deduction, donate your PTO hours, or make a one-time donation to the fund(s) of your choice.
Which funds or programs at Novato Community Hospital can I contribute to?
- Employee Emergency Assistance Fund — This fund assists NCH employees who have experienced a recent emergency and are in need of short-term financial assistance. The grants awarded to employees do not need to be repaid.
- Equipment Fund — The fund will be used for future capital acquisition. Community Diabetes Project: The project is collaboration between NCH and the Novato Unified School District that bring together health and education resources for the prevention and early intervention of type 2 diabetes in high-risk youth.
- NCH Community Healthcare Fund — This fund serves as a funding source for local community healthcare initiatives such as the Chaplaincy Program, Health Express, Institute for Health & Healing, and Novato Health Partnership Program.
- Institute for Health & Healing — The Institute provides complementary care services such as therapeutic massage, expressive arts, and guided imagery to hospital and cancer patients undergoing medical treatment.
- Nursing Programs and Services Fund — This fund serves as a funding source for programs and projects to benefit nursing education and development at NCH.
- Unrestricted — This fund will apply your gift to where the need is the greatest for NCH.