To a great extent the health of your heart can determine the quality and length of your life. That’s why CPMC Kanbar Cardiac Care Center, an affiliate of Sutter Health, invests enormous resources into providing safe, high quality and compassionate heart and vascular care.
Whether you’re looking for health education for preventing or managing cardiovascular problems or seeking help for an immediate concern, our specialists can help. Our doctors are on the forefront of transplant services, performing more than 500 heart transplants since 1984. As a designated Heart Hope Center, our doctors are leaders in bridge-to-transplantation and destination therapy.
CPMC Kanbar Cardiac Care Center has earned numerous national awards and recognitions, including:
- Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
- High performer in heart bypass surgery by U.S. News & World Report
- American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology’s Platinum Performance Award for Heart Attack Care
- Accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Lifeline Gold Quality Achievement Award for Cardiac Care by American Heart Association
- Healthgrades five-star rating for the treatment of heart attacks