If sperm donation becomes part of your family planning, PAMF medical staff will provide detailed information and help you through the process. You’ll benefit from our extensive experience working with sperm banks and known sperm donors.
Sperm banks must comply with rigorous regulatory requirements from the State of California and the FDA. PAMF Fertility recommends the following sperm banks that meet both FDA and state requirements.
- California Cryo Bank in Los Angeles: (310) 443-5244; www.cryobank.com
- California Cryo Bank in Palo Alto, California: (650) 324-1900; www.cryobank.com
- Fairfax Cryobank in Fairfax, Virginia: (800) 338-8407; www.fairfaxcryobank.com
- Cryogenics in Roseville, Minnesota: (651) 489-8000; www.cryolab.com
- Cyros International in New York City: (212) 430-5450; usa.cryosinternational.com
- Pacific Reproductive Services in San Francisco: (415) 487-2288; www.pacrepro.com
- Pacific Reproductive Services in Pasadena, California: (626) 432-6869; www.pacrepro.com
- The Sperm Bank of California in Berkeley, California: (510) 841-1858, www.thespermbankofca.org
- Xytex in Augusta, Georgia: (706) 736-9720; www.xytex.com
Please contact our Andrology Lab for more information on sperm donation: (800) 597-2234.