Sutter Care at Home’s Bereavement Program in Yuba City is for children, teens, adults and families who have been impacted by the loss of a loved one. We believe that grief is a natural reaction to the loss of a loved one and that it affects everyone differently. Children and families have the capacity to heal themselves through caring and acceptance. Our services are available to the community free of charge. Donations are gratefully accepted. For more information, or to make a donation, please call (530) 749-3460.
Services at our Yuba City location include:
- On-site evening supportive services ages 5-10 with concurrent parent group.
- On-site evening supportive services ages 11-18 with concurrent parent group.
- Off-site supportive services facilitated at the Tri Counties Juvenile Hall Facility.
- Off-site schools supportive services.
- On-site adult supportive services.
- On-site caregiver supportive services.
- On-site maternal child health supportive services.
For group times and days, please call (530) 749-3460.