When you have joint pain, the orthopedic specialists in our Joints Plus Program provide advanced medical and minimally invasive surgical options that can get you moving again. With treatments ranging from sophisticated physical therapy to robotic-assisted surgery, our Joints Plus Program delivers exceptional outcomes for knee and hip conditions. Board-certified surgeons perform minimally invasive knee and hip replacement procedures that can have you up and walking the same day as your surgery.
The Joints Plus Program provides seamless, well-coordinated care tailored to your individual needs. We integrate rapid-recovery surgery techniques with advanced pain management to help you recover faster. The program emphasizes wellness, early mobilization, family involvement and group interaction.
The Joints Plus Program’s orthopedic services include:
- Joint pain informational seminars, pre-op classes and comprehensive patient/family education
- Minimally invasive treatments
- Partial and full joint replacement
- MAKOplasty® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Stryker GetAroundKnee
- Better pain management, longer-lasting nerve blocks and advanced anesthesia
- A dedicated team that specializes in caring for you before, during and after surgery
- Intensive physical therapy rehabilitation that helps you return to an active lifestyle
The Joints Plus Program holds frequent seminars on joint pain and classes for pre-operative patients at Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital. Find seminar and class information in Classes and Events. For more information, call a care coordinator at (707) 576-4956.