Whether you have a hip fracture or tennis elbow, you can work with a sports injury or orthopedic rehabilitative medicine specialist to help you regain mobility, strength and flexibility. The Alta Bates Summit therapy team works with you to develop a thorough restorative program designed to get you back to the activities you love.
In addition to physical and occupational therapies, we provide highly specialized services such as orthopedic rehabilitation for those who’ve undergone joint replacement, repair or reconstruction surgery. We also treat a wide variety of orthopedic injuries including muscle tears, strains and sprains, and overuse injuries.
We offer services including:
- Progressive exercise therapy
- Strength training and conditioning
- Pain management
- Customized splints
- Ergonomic evaluations and solutions
- Repetitive strain injury care and education
- Prevention and joint protection education
- Massage for a variety of conditions
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic exercises
- Light therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Prehabilitation to help prepare for upcoming surgeries
Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Throughout Northern California, Sutter’s network of sports medicine and rehabilitation centers are certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities as adhering to the highest industry standards of excellence.