The skilled and compassionate rehab specialists at Sutter Rehabilitation Institute are here to optimize your ability to care for yourself while you are healing. We provide services for a variety of medical conditions, including illness, cardiac surgeries including LVAD, pulmonary conditions and neurological disorders.
We help you improve activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and transferring from one place to another, such as the bed to wheelchair. If you have the ability to bear weight on your feet, we will also focus on walking.
Our Complex Medical Program provides:
- Rehab Specialists — 35% of our nursing staff are Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses.
- Specialty beds and equipment to help while you progress through the stages of recovery.
- Family and caregiver education, community resources and support group services.
- Medical care by a physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor) and internal medicine doctors.
- Support of specialty services from Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
What to Expect
Learn more about what you can expect during your Institute stay:
- Our facility.
- Recovery is all about you.
- What to expect during your stay.
- Rehabilitation treatment goals.
- Policies and visitor information.
- What to bring with you.
- Education and support.
To learn more about the Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, call (916) 878-2588 or (877) 870-2588 (toll free).