At the Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, we help people recover from many different complex orthopedic conditions. We provide services for hip fractures, hip/knee replacements with medical complications, laminectomy, spinal fusions and multiple trauma with multiple fractures, among other conditions.
Our goal is to optimize your ability to care for yourself while you are healing, following precautions outlined by your doctor.
Our Complex Orthopedic Injury Program provides:
- Occupational therapy to teach new ways to complete daily living tasks.
- Physical therapy to learn how to transfer from one surface to another, such as bed to wheelchair, or wheelchair to standard chair.
- Training in functional mobility—whether using a wheelchair or walking.
What to Expect
Learn more about what you can expect during your Institute stay:
- Our Facility
- Recovery Is All About You
- What to Expect During Your Stay
- Rehabilitation Treatment Goals
- Policies and Visitor Information
- What to Bring With You
- Education and Support
To learn more about the Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, call (916) 878-2588 or (877) 870-2588 (toll free).