Recovering from a stroke takes time and effort. Stroke rehabilitation specialists at Sutter Rehabilitation Institute and Sutter Roseville Medical Center provide a complete continuum of care for people who are recovering from a stroke.
Acute Inpatient Stroke Rehab at the Sutter Rehabilitation Institute
Specialists at Sutter Rehabilitation Institute are proud to offer a high level of expertise in helping you overcome various neurological and physical obstacles.
Our stroke rehabilitation program includes:
- Personal, individualized therapy designed to address your specific issues.
- Doctors, nurses and therapists with specialized training in treatment of neurological impairments.
- Specialized equipment to meet the needs of stroke patients.
- Family and caregiver education and support, community resources and support group services.
- A wheelchair-accessible van to take you into the community for practice or fun.
- A transitional apartment for patients and families to stay together and practice daily life with support before going home.
- An outdoor therapy area with a garden and different types of terrain to walk on.
- Specialty care such as neuropsychology and recreational therapy.
- EksoNR Robotic Exoskeleton.
What to Expect
Learn more about what you can expect during your Institute stay:
- Our Facility
- Recovery Is All About You
- What to Expect During Your Stay
- Rehabilitation Treatment Goals
- Policies and Visitor Information
- What to Bring With You
- Education and Support
To learn more about the Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, call (916) 878-2588 or (877) 870-2588 (toll free).
Community Services and Follow-Up Clinic
After you leave inpatient rehabilitation, you can also take part in the Follow-Up Clinic offered by doctors at Sutter Rehabilitation Institute.
During Follow-Up Clinic days, a doctor, neuropsychologist or rehabilitation specialist can check on the progress of people who recently left the inpatient program. This clinic provides a continuum of care for our patients.