During labor and delivery, we put you and your family’s needs first. Our Family Birth Center offers a variety of services and amenities, which includes:
- Highly skilled nursing team.
- Private, comfortable labor rooms.
- Wireless monitors that allow laboring mothers to walk outside their rooms without interrupting fetal heart rate monitoring.
- Convertible furniture for a partner or key support person to stay overnight with mother and baby. You may want to bring an extra pillow and personal blanket.
Pediatric Hospitalists are available to examine your baby everyday.
Neonatologist available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In house Obstetric Hospitalist available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In house anesthesia services are available 24 hours a day.
Fully equipped operating room within the Family Birth Center should you need a cesarean.
- Showers, birth balls and other tools to help reduce pain during labor.
- Newborn care classes for new parents.
- A welcoming environment for older siblings and other visitors.
- Social workers for mothers and families in need of special support.
- Breastfeeding support and classes.
- Celebration dinner after your baby's birth.
Tours of our Family Birth Center are held regularly. Please call the Family Birth Center at (707) 554-5226 for details on dates and times. Tours are available in English and Spanish.