During labor and delivery, we put you and your family’s needs first. Our birth centers and hospitals offer a variety of services and amenities, which can include:
- Highly skilled nursing team.
- Private, comfortable labor rooms.
- Wireless monitors that allow laboring mothers to walk outside their rooms without interrupting fetal heart rate monitoring.
- Convertible furniture for a partner or key support person to stay overnight with mother and baby.
- Showers, birth balls and other tools to help reduce pain during labor.
- A welcoming environment for older siblings and other visitors.
- Social workers for mothers and families in need of special support.
- Breastfeeding support and classes.
- A "Stork Door," which provides a special entrance and parking services for laboring mothers and their families. Just look for the pink-painted
curbs near the entrance to the birth center.