Welcome to the Family Health Center, a collaboration between Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation and California Pacific Medical Center. We provide primary care for adult patients from a wide variety of backgrounds through a team-based approach.
Our center provides preventive care, acute care and management of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure and diabetes. We also offer a variety of specialty services both on-site and through the Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation’s network of advanced specialty care.
Our team includes doctors, nurses and medical assistants. We speak English, Cantonese, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, German and French. Physicians include faculty as well as resident physicians of the CPMC Internal Medicine Residency Program. The resident physicians are supervised by experienced faculty physicians and provide direct patient care.
Our services include:
- Same day and urgent appointments with after-hours care.
- On-site advice nurses who can answer your questions.
- MyHealthOnline system with access to test results online, email access to your physician, appointment requests and refill requests for medications.
- On-site blood tests for approved insurance plans.
- Two pharmacies within a block of the health center.
- Easy access to radiology services.
- Easy access to the Center for Diabetes Services.
- On-site specialty care services, including allergy, dermatology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, HIV care, rheumatology and outpatient procedures.
- An on-site Coumadin Clinic and Travel Clinic.
To book most appointments, speak to our advice nurses or for general questions, please call (415) 600-2402. To book an appointment with our Travel Clinic, please call (415) 600-2356.
Location and Hours
We are conveniently located in Presidio Heights, adjacent to the California Campus of CPMC. The clinic is located on the third floor at 3801 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94118.
Our fee-based parking structure is available at an hourly rate with optional valet parking. Muni access includes route numbers one, two and 33. Free twice-hourly shuttle service is also provided to the Pacific Campus of CPMC in Pacific Heights.
Appointments can be booked from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. On Thursdays we have extended appointment hours until 6:30 pm.
After Hours Care
For our current patients, an on call physician can be reached after hours by calling our main line at (415) 600-2402 and following the instructions. If you need urgent care when we are closed, we recommend the following:
- After Hours Care at Pacific Family Practice
Location: 1 Shrader Street, Suite 578, San Francisco, CA 94117
Phone: (415) 876-5762
Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday
- After Hours Care at My Health Medical Group
Location: 1700 California Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 489-4688
Hours: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday
- Pediatric After Hours Care on Valencia Street
Phone: (866) 961-8588
Hours: 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8:30 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday
Please contact these offices directly to verify insurance coverage for their services.