Workplace illness or injury takes a toll on the morale and productivity of your employees. Sutter Medical Foundation offers occupational health services designed to prevent injuries and create a healthier work environment where employees can be at their best.
Our programs and services help prevent illness, maintain health and provide early intervention and rehabilitation whenever injuries or health problems occur on the job. At our seven occupational health clinics across Northern California, we offer medical services including immunizations, physical exams and screening services. We provide timely worker’s compensation rehabilitative treatment to make sure employees can recover and return to work faster. We also provide wellness programs such as on-site health fairs and lunch-and-learns to make health information and services accessible to your busy workers.
Your employees will be treated by occupational health experts who understand the California workers' compensation. After each visit, you will receive a work status report indicating your employee's progress. The report will provide you with current information about your employee’s back-to-work status and ability to perform duties in a safe, productive manner.
Our occupational health services are especially effective because they are supported by Sutter’s network of hospitals and doctors located throughout Northern California. In 2015, Truven Analytics named Sutter Health one of the top five performers among large healthcare systems in the U.S. By partnering with us, your workforce has access to excellent, conveniently located healthcare teams dedicated to the highest level of quality and customer service.
- California Division of Workers Compensation (DWC)
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin
- Institute for a Drug Free Workplace
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- US Chem Safety Board
- US Department of Labor - Drug-Free Workplace Advisor
- US Department of Transportation