We're Focused on Your Health and Safety
Our teams are trained and equipped to care for you.
Before Your Visit
Steps we’re taking to help keep our patients and staff safe:
- Screening by phone
- Face masks required
- Screening at entrance
- Contactless check-in
During Your Visit
Safety measures to expect inside our care centers include:
- Isolating patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- Daily symptom screening for providers and staff
- Physical distancing
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Strict procedures are in place at our clinics and hospitals:
- Surfaces sanitized daily
- Cleaning of equipment between patients
- Hand sanitizers available
- Procedure rooms sterilized
COVID-19 Surge Readiness
Our care teams and facilities are prepared for increases in COVID-19 patients.
Our Network’s Strength
We’re actively managing COVID-19 in Northern California.
- Coordinating responses through the Sutter Health Emergency Management System.
- Moving resources throughout our integrated network to where they’re needed most.
- Working with federal, state and local governments, as well as community partners.
- Researching safe and effective COVID-19 testing and treatment options.
Our Care Centers
Our clinics and hospitals are staying prepared.
Access Care for COVID-19
If your clinician determines you should be tested for COVID-19, you'll be referred to a testing location.