- October 22, 2022: A Journey Into the Cell – Please join us for an exclusive evening with Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, coinciding with the release of his new book, The Song of the Cell. This very special event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences and includes cocktail reception, dinner, and stimulating conversation on the future of personalized medicine.
- 67th Annual Musée hosted by the St. Luke’s Auxiliary — An Oktoberfest celebration was held October 22, 2019 at the Presidio Golf and Concordia Club in San Francisco. The festive evening benefitted the Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) program.
- The 55th Annual San Francisco Debutante Ball — On June 15, 2019, 28 debs and 535 attendees celebrated at the St. Francis Hotel, benefitting Dr. Lorry Frankel's pediatric research and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- CPMC Van Ness Campus Opening Gala — On February 7, 2019, CPMC Foundation hosted a never-before-seen-in-San-Francisco event, celebrating the opening of CPMC’s brand new Van Ness Campus – the $2.3 billion jewel of a hospital financed by Sutter Health and CPMC’s own funds which opened on March 2, 2019.
- Your Wellness, Your Future — The Women's & Children's Health Leadership Council's inaugural luncheon was held January 16, 2019 at CPMC's new Van Ness Campus. The program included tours of Birthing and NICU services, and featured Shoshana Ungerleider, M.D., CPMC's award-winning filmmaker and national pioneer in reimagining care for ourselves, our families and our communities.
- Celebrating New Life for St. Luke's Hospital at CPMC's Mission Bernal Campus — On August 8, 2018 the 66th Annual St. Luke's Auxiliary Musée and hospital opening celebration was held at CPMC's new Mission Bernal Campus. Proceeds benefitted the innovative Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) program.
- The 54th Annual San Francisco Debutante Ball — was held June 16, 2018, benefitting the gynecologic oncology research program led by Dr. John Chan at CPMC.
- CPMC2020 Gala — 350 philanthropic investors attended CPMC’s 2016 San Francisco gala sponsored by Chanel, raising over $2.5 million for CPMC's new hospitals, and honoring Dr. Kari Nadeau and Sean Parker.
- St. Luke’s Auxiliary — Since 1952, the Auxiliary has supported the local community with fundraising and volunteerism. Past beneficiaries of their signature event Musée included women's and children's health and diabetes care at what is now CPMC’s Mission Bernal Campus.
- The Women’s Board of California Pacific Medical Center Foundation — Since 1964, the San Francisco Debutante Ball has raised millions of dollars for patient care programs at CPMC. CPMC is truly grateful to the Women’s Board for their enduring commitment to philanthropy.
The Impact of Philanthropy
CPMC’s philanthropic partners power innovation and transform care for patients.
Philanthropic investments empower extraordinary programs like CPMC's Novack Child Life Services.
Mike can now pursue his dream hobby of sailing on San Francisco Bay as a result of the heart transplant he received at CPMC.
"It feels sensational knowing the Notkin Breast Cancer Recovery Program is doing such great things for so many women."
They showed their love for their city with the Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Emergency Department at CPMC’s new Van Ness Campus.
Chuck Williams, founder of Williams-Sonoma, made one of the largest philanthropic investments in CPMC history to benefit cancer services.
We're saving tiny lives at CPMC's Deikel Family Newborn ICU (NICU).
The Ungerleiders’ gift launched an innovative Palliative Care Program, improving care and guidance for patients at the end of life.
In memory of Shawn Price, the Price Family and Mark Seiler rally for melanoma research at CPMC.