Get Your Flu Shot Today
Sutter Walk-In Care
Get same-day flu shots for adults and children 18 months and older.
Your Primary Care Provider
Ask for your flu shot at your next appointment. Don’t have a doctor?
Get the Facts About Flu Vaccine
In this Sutter Minute, Dr. Jeffrey Silvers gives a quick take on flu facts:
- Flu is a serious illness — can cause complications and death.
- The flu shot is one of the best ways to prevent flu.
- Get your flu shot every year — at Sutter Walk-In Care or at our seasonal flu shot clinics.
- You can’t catch the flu from the flu shot.
- Babies, pregnant women and elderly are especially vulnerable.