Once you’ve scheduled your Video Visit appointment, follow these instructions to prepare and test your device.
- Turn JAWS or NVDA on and log in to My Health Online with a supported web browser.
- After logging in, within the My Health Online homepage navigate to the Appointments drop-down menu list. Select the “Appointments and Visits option”.
- On the Appointments and Visits page, navigate to your scheduled video visit and select the “Details for Video Visit on [date]” button.
- On the video visit details page, select the “Begin Video Visit” button 5 to 10 minutes prior to your visit.
- A new tab will open. First time users, download the VidyoConnect™ application.
- Click on the downloaded file to open and install the VidyoConnect app.
- After installing the VidyoConnect app, you’ll be prompted to agree to the End User License Agreement. Choose “Agree” to continue.
- You’ll be directed to return to the browser and reload the page. Choose the “Cancel” option then “Quit.”
- Return to the My Health Online page and refresh your browser. Click “Begin Video Visit” button. A new tab will open. You’ll be prompted to “Open VidyoConnect.”
- Click “Join” and wait for your provider to connect.
We support the latest versions for each of the Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.