Do you like meeting new people and helping others? PAMF’s Fremont Center Volunteer Program is seeking dedicated volunteers who can help us put a smile on every patient’s face and add a personal touch to their care.
Our volunteers assist with a number of tasks throughout the Fremont Center, including:
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Staffing general information desks
- Guiding patients to various locations and departments on campus
- Calling for transportation
- Providing limited wheelchair assistance
- Helping patients navigate the parking lot
- Setting out magazines in waiting areas
- Generally making patients comfortable though simple kindness
Benefits of Volunteering
- The satisfaction of helping others by making patients feel comfortable and helping them get through their visits as efficiently as possible
- On-site orientation
- Network with clinic staff and physicians
- Participation in employee forums and special events
- Four hour shifts, Monday through Friday.
- Shifts are from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Most volunteers work once or twice a week, and we ask that interested volunteers make a one-year commitment.
- Volunteers must be willing to be stationed at various areas throughout the clinic.
In addition, interested volunteers should be:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to undergo a tuberculosis screening and brief background check
- Able to come in for orientation prior to starting
We invite you to inquire today. For more information or questions, please contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.