Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center volunteers assist with tasks such as:
- Greeting patients.
- Staffing general information desks.
- Administrative help.
- Guiding patients to various locations and departments.
- Helping patients and guests feel comfortable through simple kindnesses such as offering a listening ear or a glass of water.
Become a Volunteer
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must have received COVID-19 Vaccination and provide proof.
- Must commit to weekly service for a minimum of 100 hours.
For application information, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Benefits of Volunteering
"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up." — John Andrew Holmes
Volunteering is a wonderful gift that can be given to patients and the community. Volunteers meet people, make new friends, use their skills and acquire new ones. They feel a sense of accomplishment and perhaps the most important benefit is satisfaction of knowing they are contributing to their community and making a difference.