- June 15, 2019: Women's Board hosts 55th Annual San Francisco Debutante Ball — 28 debs and 535 attendees celebrated at the St. Francis Hotel, benefitting Dr. Lorry Frankel's pediatric research and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- February 7, 2019: CPMC Van Ness Campus Opening Gala — CPMC Foundation hosted a never-before-seen-in-San-Francisco event, celebrating the opening of CPMC’s brand new Van Ness Campus – the $2.3 billion jewel of a hospital financed by Sutter Health and CPMC’s own funds which opened on March 2, 2019.
- January 16, 2019: Your Wellness, Your Future — The Women's & Children's Health Leadership Council's inaugural luncheon was held January 16, 2019 at CPMC's new Van Ness Campus. The program included tours of Birthing and NICU services, and featured Shoshana Ungerleider, M.D., CPMC's award-winning filmmaker and national pioneer in reimagining care for ourselves, our families and our communities.
New Life for St. Luke's Hospital at CPMC's Mission Bernal Campus —
On August 8, 2018 the 66th Annual St. Luke's Auxiliary Musée and hospital opening
celebration was held at CPMC's new Mission Bernal Campus. Proceeds benefitted the
innovative Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) program.
- Debutante Ball 2018 — The 54th Annual Debutante Ball was held June 16, 2018, benefitting the gynecologic oncology research program led by Dr. John Chan at CPMC.
- CPMC2020 Gala 2016 — 350 philanthropic investors attended the San Francisco gala sponsored by Chanel, raising over $2.5 million for CPMC's new hospitals, and honoring Dr. Kari Nadeau and Sean Parker.
- St. Luke’s Auxiliary — Since 1952, the Auxiliary has supported the local community with fundraising and volunteerism. Past beneficiaries of their signature event Musée included women's and children's health and diabetes care at what is now CPMC’s Mission Bernal Campus.
- The Women’s Board of California Pacific Medical Center Foundation — The Women’s Board is a volunteer organization of women committed to philanthropic support of capital projects, community relations, medical education, and research on behalf of CPMC.