Our volunteers range in age from 14 to 94 years old. Some of these volunteers are serving for the first time, while others have served for 10 years or more. We invite you to join our San Francisco California Pacific volunteer family.
- Ages 18 and older (there is a Student Program available for high school students)
- Committed to serve a minimum of 100 hours in one year, at least two to three hours per week
- Complete a two hour orientation session and personal interview
- Complete and pass a background check
- Complete and pass a health screening
For more information about volunteering at CPMC, please contact us at (415) 600-3402.