We're Focused on Your Health and Safety
Our teams are trained and equipped to care for you.
During Your Visit
Safety measures to expect inside our care centers include:
- Symptom screening for providers and staff.
- Following employee vaccination guidance.
- Masking is recommended and required in some acute care settings.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Strict procedures are in place at our clinics and hospitals:
- Surfaces sanitized daily.
- Equipment is cleaned between patients.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Procedure rooms are sterilized.
Get the Ongoing Care You Need
See your providers to help prevent and treat serious health issues.
Checkups and vaccinations for kids, scheduled on time, are vital. Prenatal visits are, too.