Your primary care doctor is your health care advocate—providing or coordinating most of your care. Sometimes unexpected healthcare needs arise when your doctor isn’t immediately available. Sutter Health has you covered with access to walk-in and urgent care.
In many communities, Sutter Health’s affiliated medical foundations offer multispecialty outpatient care centers that provide a wide variety of services—all under one roof. Services available may include:
- Primary, specialty and urgent care
- Imaging and lab
Sutter Walk-In Care
In select areas, there’s Sutter Walk-In Care, with same-day visits for simple, everyday health needs, including:
- Allergies, ear and sinus infections
- Colds and flu
- Flu shots
- Minor injuries such as cuts, burns, strains and sprains
You have convenient access to urgent care services, offering timely care for unforeseen illnesses or injuries requiring immediate attention, including:
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
- Moderate injuries such as burns, breaks or lacerations
- Moderate illnesses such as vomiting, fever and diarrhea
Learn about your Medicare coverage options at an event near you.
This is not an advertisement on behalf of any Medicare Advantage health plan or plans. For information about Medicare, visit medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.