Vaccine Distribution at Sutter
- Patients age 50 and older.
- Essential workers: Agriculture and food, education and childcare, emergency services and public transit/airport and commercial airlines.
- Healthcare workers (verification required).
- People age 16-49 with severe health conditions or disabilities.
- Individuals who reside or work in congregate residential settings, including those experiencing homelessness.
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccination
We’re opening first dose appointments as supply allows.
If needed, you'll be booked for a second dose at your first appointment.
After Your Vaccine
Side effects include fever, body aches and fatigue. These minor reactions show your immune system is working.