Back and spine surgical methods have evolved over the last decade, allowing doctors to perform back and spine surgery using very small incisions – often less than one inch – and tiny cameras and surgical instruments. Consequently, patients spend less time in the hospital and recovering.
At Eden Medical Center, back and spine surgeons offer a variety of minimally invasive surgeries, incorporating the most advanced surgical tools and methods available. We offer minimally invasive procedures including:
- Lateral Interbody Fusion
- Mimimally Invasive Spinal Fusion
- Percutaneous Cervical Surgery
- Percutaneous Disc Surgery
- Percutaneous Lumbar Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)