Watching your child struggle with a digestive health problem can be a heart-wrenching experience. Pediatric gastroenterologists in the Sutter Health network offer advanced diagnostic imaging technology and minimally-invasive procedures for treating disorders of the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, small intestine and colon.
Pediatric gastroenterologists understand that children have unique medical needs and can’t always express what they’re feeling. Our team of doctors, pediatric nurse practitioners, pediatric registered nurses, pediatric nutritionists, clinical social workers and pediatric rehabilitation specialists work with you to make your child as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
We treat the full range of gastrointestinal ailments including:
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Feeding and eating disorders
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Functional bowel diseases, including irritable bowel syndrome and functional dyspepsia
- Inflammatory bowel disorders, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
- Malabsorptive conditions, including malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis
- Nutritional anemias
- Severe gastroesophageal reflux disease