If your job or a government agency requires you to have a physical examination or a specific type of test or screening, we can help. Sutter care centers have expert, reliable and timely physical exams, screenings and vaccinations for prospective and current employees.
Services we provide include post-offer physical exams and specialized tests such as Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, drug screens, physical ability testing, pulmonary function testing and more.
Testing and Screening Clinics
Our health screening services can be customized to address your company’s specific occupational hazards and needs. We perform all necessary mandatory exams, as well as tailored preventive exams, testing and immunizations. Screening services include:
- Baseline and surveillance examinations for firefighters, police officers, healthcare workers and first responders
- Cholesterol screening
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Fitness-for-duty clearance
- Hearing evaluations
- Immunizations for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, measles, mumps and rubella
- Pulmonary function testing
- Travel clinic — immunizations for overseas travelers
- Tuberculosis skin testing
- X-ray, EKG, full laboratory panels
- Vision testing