Whether you have a hip fracture or tennis elbow, working with a licensed sports injury or orthopedic rehabilitative medicine specialist can help you regain mobility, strength and flexibility. Doctors and caregivers at Eden Medical Center work with you to develop a thorough restorative program designed to get you back to the activities you love.
In addition to physical and occupational therapies, we provide highly specialized services such as orthopedic rehabilitation for those who’ve undergone joint replacement, repair or reconstruction surgery. Depending on the level of care you need, there are opportunities for acute care in a hospital setting or outpatient care on an appointment basis.
We offer services including:
- Fracture rehabilitation
- Progressive exercise therapy
- Strength training and conditioning
- Pain management
- Customized splints
- Ergonomic evaluations and solutions
- Repetitive strain injury care and education
- Prevention and joint protection education
- Sports medicine massage
- Massage for ongoing pain, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses
With EdenFit, you’ll receive a personalized exercise plan to address your specific health concerns as our credentialed staff of exercise physiologists help you continue on the road to recovery.
Starting an exercise program is an important decision. At EdenFit, you’ll find a welcoming atmosphere and enjoy the support of others with similar goals. Recommendations from your doctor or therapist will help customize your exercise program, and your doctor will be kept informed of your progress.
EdenFit provides the equipment, facilities and supportive team to enable you to:
- Continue the progress you made during medical treatment or rehabilitation.
- Improve your overall physical condition in a safe and supervised environment.
- Set exercise goals with your doctor.
- Monitor your heart rate, oxygen and blood pressure during exercise.
- Develop a lifelong commitment to a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise.
- Feel secure knowing our clinical staff is ready to assist you at any time.
And because EdenFit is part of Eden Medical Center, you’ll have access to the full range of health and wellness programs including nutritional counseling, stress management and smoking cessation programs.
Give the friendly EdenFit staff a call at (510) 317-8334 to get started.