During pregnancy, you may feel like you have a thousand questions, ranging from what to eat to how to plan for childbirth. At Sutter Amador Hospital, we offer classes and support groups to answer all the questions you may have. Our classes are designed to increase your knowledge and confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby and life beyond. Here are some of our offerings.
Classes to Take Before Your Baby Arrives
- Birth Center Tours
- Boot Camp for New Parents
- Dads/Maternal Connections
- Childbirth Preparation
- Preparing for Birth Naturally
- Newborn Parenting
Classes, Services and Groups for After Your Baby's Birth
- Breastfeeding Success Support Group
- Private Lactation Consultations
- Bereavement Support Groups
Tools and Resources
We also offer a full range of tools and articles covering every aspect of your pregnancy. Visit Babies at Sutter Health.