During pregnancy, you may feel like you have a thousand questions, ranging from what to eat to how to plan for childbirth. At Sutter Roseville Medical Center, we offer classes, support groups and lecture series to answer all the questions you may have.
Our classes are designed to increase your knowledge and confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby and life beyond. We offer a wide range of options, including classes in Sacramento and Davis. Here are some of the offerings.
Classes to Take Before Your Baby Arrives
- Birth Center Tours
- Preparing for Birth (series or one-day class)
- Preparing for Birth Naturally
- Online Childbirth Preparation Class
- OB Anesthesia
- Safe Start (infant CPR and first aid)
- Making the Most of the First Month (newborn parenting)
- Grandparenting Adventure
- Little Helper Class (sibling preparation)
Classes, Services and Groups for After Your Baby's Birth
- Mother's Outlet Support Group
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Private Lactation Consultations
- Parent's Outlet Support Group
- Mother's Outlet Support Group for Multiples
- A Mother's Heart Depression Support Group
Tools and Resources
We also offer a full range of tools and articles covering every aspect of your pregnancy. Visit Babies at Sutter Health.