Our holistic and integrative medicine services combine modern medical approaches with evidence-based integrative therapies to provide personalized care that empowers you to heal. Clinicians at the Institute for Health & Healing work together to offer the best approaches for a comprehensive range of services, all under one roof. At our clinics in Novato, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco and Santa Rosa, we collaborate with you to offer care plans featuring a variety of approaches, including functional medicine, nutrition, mind-body therapies, integrative psychotherapy and Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
Whether you have a health condition that isn't easily diagnosed, prefer to expand your treatment options beyond conventional medicine alone or simply want to enhance your health and well-being, our board-certified doctors and highly trained integrative clinicians have expertise to help address a variety of health needs, as follows:
- Autoimmune Conditions — including celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid conditions, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Cancer Support — including relief from treatment-related side effects, immune system enhancement, pain management and survivorship.
- Cardiovascular Health — including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, high blood pressure and abnormal cholesterol levels.
- Digestive Disorders — including reflux or heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation or diarrhea, and IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis).
- Emotional Health — including anxiety, depression, stress and coping with life transitions.
- Environmental Issues — including allergies, asthma, food and chemical sensitivities, and heavy metal toxicity.
- Musculoskeletal Health — including osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Neurological Support — including migraines and other headache syndromes, ADD, dementia and other cognitive disorders, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Preventive Care — including general wellness, optimal aging, brain health and hormonal support.
- Sleep Disorders — including insomnia, restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea.
- Weight Management — including weight loss or gain and obesity.
- Women’s Health — including fertility, PMS, PCOS, perimenopause and menopause.