Surgery Center San Carlos
- This location is part of Sutter Health's Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
About Surgery Center San Carlos
At PAMF Surgery Center San Carlos, we pride ourselves in being industry leaders in every aspect of the care we deliver. The Surgery Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), demonstrating adherence to the highest standards of quality care. Our physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and support staff are experts in their fields and dedicated to providing patients with excellent and compassionate care. Our facility offers state-of-the-art services, including the most sophisticated medical equipment.
Surgery Center San Carlos opened in November 2014 and received the California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA) award for ASC Excellence in 2017, 2018, 2019. Additionally, we received the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) award in 2017 for promoting Quality in Endoscopy and Women’s Choice Awards for Best Outpatient Surgery Center in 2018 and 2019.
Resources and Forms
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure
- Información para su próxima cirugía o procedimiento
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure (Chinese)
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy
- Información para su próxima colonoscopia y/o endoscopia
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy (Chinese)
- California Advance Health Care Directive
- Patient Rights
The following services are available at this location.