Back and spine surgical methods have evolved over the last decade, allowing doctors to perform back and spine surgery using very small incisions – often less than one inch – and tiny cameras and surgical instruments. Consequently, patients spend less time in the hospital and recovering.
Back and spine surgeons at Sutter Medical Foundation provide a variety of minimally invasive surgeries, including new treatment options for adults and children with scoliosis and degenerative lumbar disorders. Using the most advanced surgical tools and methods available, these teams offer minimally invasive procedures, including:
- Lateral Interbody Fusion
- Mimimally Invasive Spinal Fusion
- Percutaneous Cervical Surgery
- Percutaneous Disc Surgery
- Percutaneous Lumbar Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)