If your doctor has prescribed chemotherapy or other intravenous medications, the Infusion Therapy Center at Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital offers a peaceful, calm setting with supportive, knowledgeable staff to deliver your treatment.
At our center, experienced oncology and infusion nurses use the latest treatment regimens and techniques to deliver chemotherapy, hormone therapy or other medications.
In addition to providing cancer treatment medications, our infusion centers can deliver antibiotics to fight infection, blood transfusions to fight anemia, arthritis medications to manage inflammation and joint pain, electrolytes, or nutritional solutions via a needle or catheter. Other treatments include therapeutic removal of blood or blood components and training and support for patients and caregivers undergoing at-home infusion therapy.
With our goal of making treatment as comfortable as possible, we take extra care to create a positive experience, including providing:
- Individualized care that ensures patients and caregivers understand what to expect and feel they can get all questions answered
- Prompt appointment scheduling
- Quick turnaround times for test results
- Chairs and gurneys specifically engineered for patient comfort
- Comfortable seating for family members and friends
- Individual televisions with earphones
- Interactive classes presented by community volunteers to educate and entertain patients, with topics ranging from health education to art therapy
We look forward to being part of your care team. As we work together, we encourage you and your family, friends and others caregivers to share any questions and concerns you have with us.
11710 Education Street
Auburn, CA 95602
Open Every Day
7:00 am – 6:30 pm