If you're in need of a heart surgery, the Sutter Health network is here to guide you to compassionate, skilled care. The highly trained cardiovascular surgeons and specialists in the Sutter Health network are here to help you feel at ease with your surgery and to answer all of your questions.
The Sutter Health network offers some of the most advanced procedures and techniques available. Beyond traditional, well-known heart and vascular surgeries, our technology allows for heart treatment without the need for open-heart surgery. The use of catheter-based, non-surgical procedures means Sutter network doctors can treat conditions such as mitral regurgitation and aortic stenosis with only a small incision in your leg.
Some of our network's available minimally invasive and traditional treatments include:
- Aortic valve surgeries, such as TAVR
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Carotid artery angioplast and stent replacement
- Congenital cardiovascular surgery
- Congenital heart defect corrective surgery
- Heart bypass surgery
- Heart transplant
- Implantable pacemaker and cardiac defibrillator
- Mitral valve procedures, such as TMVR and MitraClipTM
- Peripheral artery angioplasty and stent placement
- WatchmanTM implant device