When you’re recovering from a hospitalization or living with a chronic condition, you want to live as independently as possible, surrounded by family and friends. To meet that need, Sutter Care at Home provides compassionate, high-quality healthcare in the comfort of your home. We’ll help you address your illness or injury so you can regain your autonomy and become as self-sufficient as possible.
Our team of visiting nurses, physical, speech and occupational therapists, medical social workers, and other healthcare professionals work closely with your doctor to deliver exceptional, comprehensive home care. We partner with you to develop a customized home-care plan to accommodate your needs and wishes.
We offer a wide variety of home healthcare services, including:
- Advanced Illness Management for treating chronic or advanced illnesses.
- Home infusion and pharmacy services for injectable hydration, nutrition and medication.
- Social services to help you cope with the emotional and social aspects of your condition and to connect you with community resources. Social services can be provided as an adjunct to other skilled care.
- Rehabilitation therapy services, including physical, speech, pulmonary (at certain locations only) and occupational therapies, to help you adapt to limitations and regain maximum function, mobility and independence.
- Respiratory care and home medical equipment to treat a pulmonary condition or aide with mobility limitations (at certain locations only).
For more information or to arrange for Home Health services, please call your nearest Sutter Care at Home local branch:
- Concord (925) 677-4240
- Lakeport (707) 263-7400
- Marin (415) 209-7700
- Modesto (209) 571-1055
- Roseville (916) 797-7979
- Sacramento (916) 388-6200
- Salinas (831) 455-8901
- San Francisco (415) 749-4200
- San Leandro (510) 618-5200
- San Mateo (650) 685-2800
- Santa Cruz (831) 477-2600
- Santa Rosa (707) 535-5600
- Yuba City (530) 749-3450