Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury or living with a chronic condition, certified physical therapists at Memorial Medical Center can help you improve strength, mobility and coordination.
Beginning with a thorough evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses, your physical therapist works with you to set attainable goals and achieve them through customized stretches and exercises. In addition, your physical therapist creates home exercise and strengthening programs specific to your needs.
We offer additional services including:
- Assistive device training
- Balance and gait training
- Electrical stimulation
- Hot and cold treatments
- Injury prevention education
- Manual therapy
- Patient, family and caregiver education
- Range of motion exercises
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Spasticity management
- Strength training
- Stroke therapy
- Traumatic brain injury therapy
- Transfer training and car transfer training
- Ultrasound therapy
Across the Sutter Health network, our rehabilitation centers are certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities as adhering to the highest industry standards of excellence, especially for stroke and brain injury care.