A troublesome, slow-healing wound can be painful and prevent you from fully enjoying life. If your wounds aren’t healing properly, your primary care doctor or surgeon may refer you to a wound care specialist for additional treatment. At Sutter Roseville Wound Care Center, doctors, physical therapists and nurses create individualized treatment plans to help you heal and regain function.
Patients in need of wound care often have diabetic, pressure or ischemic ulcers, burns, surgical wounds, soft tissue necrosis, compromised skin grafts and flaps, crush injuries, soft tissue infections, traumatic wounds or venous insufficiencies. Our wound care specialists not only treat these conditions, but also provide education and training to help you better care for yourself.
A variety of treatment options are available depending on the type and severity of your wound. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Compression therapy
- Debridement of dead skin
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Infectious disease management
- Negative pressure therapy
- Pain management
- Physical therapy
- Wound cleaning, protection and dressing
- Tissue grafts
In addition, we provide:
- Patient and caregiver education
- Coordination with home care or skilled nursing facilities
- Coordination of home wound care supplies orders through your insurance company.
- We may also assist with referrals for hyperbaric oxygen therapy, general surgeons, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, diagnostic testing and imaging (as needed).
For more information about our services, call the Sutter Roseville Wound Care Center at (916) 781-1386. Please contact your doctor for a referral to the wound clinic.