A diabetes diagnosis can be scary, but it can also be the start of a journey toward better health. Sutter’s network of doctors, nurses, dietitians and diabetes educators partner with you to manage diabetes and restore and maintain your health.
Leveraging the expertise of our multidisciplinary Diabetes Council, we use a team approach and best practices to address all aspects of diabetes treatment and management. We offer a wide range of programs and services, including:
- Formal and informal telephone support programs to answer your questions and help you monitor glucose levels, blood pressure and other health indicators.
- Weight management and fitness programs to help you lose weight and get active.
- Online programs to help you reach your glucose management, weight loss, fitness and other diabetes management goals.
- Diabetes support groups that give you the chance to share and learn from others with diabetes.
- Advanced specialty care for patients with complications from diabetes.
We also provide special services for pregnant women who develop gestational diabetes, ensuring mom and baby stay healthy throughout pregnancy and after birth.